15th Annual 2012 Findley Lake Harvest Festival
The 2012 Findley Lake Harvest Festival will take place on Friday, Saturday,
and Sunday August 31 - September 2. Findley Lake is located 1 mile from I-86
Rt. 426, exit 4. Harvest Festival is a town-wide event with vendors and crafters located throughout the town. This event attracted an estimated five thousand visitors to our beautiful lakefront village last year, and the new events schedule should increase that number substantially.
Once again, the Chamber of Commerce will promote this event in the Buffalo NY and Erie PA markets. To those of you that have participated in the past, we wish to thank you and invite you to join us again this year. To prospective vendors, we hope you will give this festival serious consideration and choose to participate
in this family-fun event.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact
Jeff Horner: event coordinator.
He can be reached by email at: email@example.com
If you wish to speak with Jeff, please call him between
6pm - 9pm weekdays or 11am - 5pm weekends at: 814-397-4461
Application Due Date: 7/31/12
Thank you for participating in the 15th annual
Findley Lake Harvest Festival
-RAIN OR SHINE --- FREE ADMISSION TO THE PUBLIC-
2012 HARVEST FESTIVAL VENDOR APPLICATION 2012
PLEASE PRINT THIS PAGE, SIGN, AND MAIL WITH PAYMENT
Terms and Conditions:
- Cost per 10' x 12' space:
Exhibitors - $100 non-electric or $135 limited electrical service.
Food Vendors - $135, which includes limited electrical service, if necessary.
Cancellation will result in loss of payment - no refunds
- The FLACC shall not be responsible for any injury or loss. Exhibitor will be responsible for any damage or loss to the premises they occupy caused by their presence.
- The management will NOT provide insurance. Insurance must be placed and paid for by exhibitor. Management is hereby relieved of all responsibility in connection with the safekeeping of vendors' property while at this event.
- The exhibitor agrees to display and/or sell only those items that have been listed and agrees to remove any articles objectionable to management.
- This is an outdoor event - vendors need to supply their own tent, tables, chairs, etc.
- No early teardowns. Your booths must be manned at all times during the festival.
Friday 8/31 1pm (setup) Friday 9/31 4pm - 8pm Sat 9/01 10am - 8pm Sun 9/02 10am - 5pm
- NYS sales tax certificate required. For information phone: 800-972-1233 or visit
www.tax.state.ny.us. Collection and reporting of NYS tax is the responsibility of the vendor.
- NYS health dept. regulations and application are available upon request if needed.
Number of display spaces required_________ Electric required? Y or N (circle one)
Vendor placement cannot be guaranteed. We will try to fill requests with advance notice.
New York State Resale Tax Certificate #___________________________________________
Description of crafts or goods to be sold:__________________________________________
I agree to the terms and conditions stated above and have included payment in full,
NYS tax certificate & proof of liability insurance (if applicable)
Print Name: ___________________ Business Name:______________________________
Please sign and mail with CHECK OR MONEY ORDER made payable to:
FLACC (Findley Lake Area Chamber of Commerce) P.O. Box 211 Findley Lake, NY 14736
Click Here for a PDF copy of the Vendors App.